• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Buzzard

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
Anybody seen Buzzard lately? Starting to think that weird hat Up In Smoke put on him was some type of Alien space transport thingie

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
His user profile shows his last activity at yesterday (3-26) at 7:54 PM, guess he just doesn't wanna talk much lately.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2006
Maybe if he sees his name in the lights he will say something.

Keep bumping the thread please

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
I just shot him a e-mail, I don't know if you remember but quite a while back in the "Breaking Wind" thread he said he had an interest in the Ohio State propane tank cover, so I PM'd him and said I had picked one up if he still was interested, he sent me his e-mail and paid and I sent it on it's way.....I never heard back from him.
Sure hope all is well.

up in smoke

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 12, 2006
Yes…you will all be my subjects soon ,muwaaahahah!

Thats right, CajunSmoker, I am from the planet MudBug! And you my friend will be in dire straits!

bigal

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 21, 2006
TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER UP IN SMOKE! I'm have'n mudbug withdraws!

LOL UIS, LOL!

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
i dont know buzzard but i will bump for the cause..lol

bump bump

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
I was wonderingthe same thing for the past week or so, but I saw a post to one of the newbies today by him so he's back someplace.

We miss you Buzzard!

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005

!!!KABLOOEY!!!!

gofish

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 4, 2006
Last time I spoke (e-mailed) with Buzzard he mentioned he was studying for some classes, guess he's been busy ............. But I have seen him logged on for a minute or two here or there.

Buzzard ..... That rub is Kick A$$ ............. Thanks again

Can we all come hang out at Texas Motor Speedway with you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.