Buying advice marshall the good one

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

schabs81

Original poster
Feb 27, 2016
wisconsin
Going to look at one tomorrow. Guys only asking 175 for it looks complete dirty but good. Just wondering if there is anything that can really go wrong or missing . I believe from what ive seen its a 1st or second generation of smoker. Any advice would be appreciated.

I would think that should last for many years.

Of course, check out the firebox bottom for any excessive structural rust.

Even then, probably worth fixing.

When you see it, it should be obvious if it's complete.

Be aware that if in fact it is the "Marshall" model, it is close to 500 lbs.

I would not wait till tomorrow at that price.

Let us know if you got it.     Marc

Went this morning to look was rusty not bad. Told him i would take it would be back in the morning with truck and trailer. He texted me this afternoon giving me the someone offered me more deal and wanted more money. Told him to pound sand. Still would have been good deal but im not going to give someone like that my money. They yoder640 i have is good enough. Just wanted to try something bigger for partys and stuff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky