Butts, brisket, and loin...oh my! w/Q

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The pork loin will go on in the morning. A friend sent me a link to a recipe on Diva Q's website for a stuffed rolled standing pork roast. I couldn't get a standing roast, so I'm going to butterfly a loin... Should be fine.

After an hour of finessing the smoker, (it is only 34F tonight) I got the temp to stabilize at 250.

looking good. cant wait to see the results

WOW That looks great and yep on the T REX Briskey that is what I thought also before even reading your post LOL

Very nice keep them coming

Sadly, the brisket did not survive. Please bow your heads in honor of our fallen comrade.

Let this be a lesson to everyone. Treat your smoker like a 3 year old son. They will behave, as long as you are watching. Turn your back, and there's going to be hell to pay. At sometime during my cat nap this morning, my smoker decided if 250F was good, 450F must be great! It may have been the first bad brisket ive cooked, but im hoping it is the last.

RIP Mr Brisket
779.gif
. Stuffed pork loin looks amazing and the bark on the pulled pork looks great also!!!

RP

Two out of three isn't bad. Particularly when you are cooking for your son! Well done!

Disco

Great job and do fret we all have had brisket issues

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky