ButterBall boneless breast.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't think I have ever bought a boneless breast either, but after seeing yours I think I will pick up a couple. Like you said sliced thin on a slicer & they would make some good sammies!
Al

Reactions: Steve H and jcam222
Sliced up and ready to get portioned and vacuum packed. I didn't bother dragging out the slicer.
PB280107.jpg

i tried making my own from a turkey. i cut off legs and wings debone both side of breast tied them together and place in a net ,then brined with some Rodelle gourmet turkey brine for two days and injected with Jamaica me crazy, smoked for 6 hours at 220 high smoke removed at 165 let rest
left for a while to do some cleaning up got back and my wife had already cut them up. Each of these rolls are from a whole turkey
are is
thanksgiving day 1 001.jpg

What are you doing this in?

I just picked up a Corsori oven that does pretty much everything, air fryer, rotisserie, ect. Big enough to cook a 12-13 inch pizza! I'm dehydrating tomato's in it right now. My sister checked it out and bought one too. $20 off at Amazon with coupon. I'm pretty impressed with it so far.

IMG_20191126_230445.jpg

Reactions: Steve H
I just picked up a Corsori oven that does pretty much everything, air fryer, rotisserie, ect. Big enough to cook a 12-13 inch pizza! I'm dehydrating tomato's in it right now. My sister checked it out and bought one too. $20 off at Amazon with coupon. I'm pretty impressed with it so far.

View attachment 418508

That looks good. I've been looking into units like this. And was almost ready to pull the trigger on the Emeril 360 until I Saw this. I need to do more homework on what I want.

That looks good. I've been looking into units like this. And was almost ready to pull the trigger on the Emeril 360 until I Saw this. I need to do more homework on what I want.

My sister and I were almost ready to buy the 360 too but the 2 year warranty on this one compared to the 360's 90 days put me over the top. Also I noticed that Cosori has replied to every negative review on Amazon on all their products with "we can fix/replace that, contact us". They're getting a name for excellent customer service. The only negative I could find was that spare accesories aren't available yet but they told me that they would be in the near future.

Reactions: Steve H
I decided to rotisserie instead of smoke this one. Mainly because I wanted to play with the rotisserie. ;) It came out better than expected but had an abundance of turkey so sliced and froze it for sammiches later. SPOG only.
View attachment 418501

That Little Football looks Great!!
I never had one of those, but I got 2 of them yesterday.
How long & @ what temp did you Rotiss that little guy??

Bear

That Little Football looks Great!!
I never had one of those, but I got 2 of them yesterday.
How long & @ what temp did you Rotiss that little guy??

Bear
I checked some recipes on the net and settled on 350 and figured 2 hrs on the time. Narrowly averted disaster when I checked the IT at 1 hr and 40 minutes. I think I was only 5* away from being done and it only took another 5 minutes. It cooked a lot faster than I expected! When I do another I think I'll inject as it was pretty good but could have been a little juicier. It didn't lose any juice at all until I probed with the thermometer.
The ends of the net weren't tied on mine so I tied off one end and bounced the bag a bit to settle it and tied the other end. I'm going to brine a chicken to spin next, the rotisserie feature really works well!

Reactions: Bearcarver
I checked some recipes on the net and settled on 350 and figured 2 hrs on the time. Narrowly averted disaster when I checked the IT at 1 hr and 40 minutes. I think I was only 5* away from being done and it only took another 5 minutes. It cooked a lot faster than I expected! When I do another I think I'll inject as it was pretty good but could have been a little juicier. It didn't lose any juice at all until I probed with the thermometer.
The ends of the net weren't tied on mine so I tied off one end and bounced the bag a bit to settle it and tied the other end. I'm going to brine a chicken to spin next, the rotisserie feature really works well!

Thanks for getting back to me!!
Big Help!!

Bear

Reactions: Norwester55
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky