Busy weekend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kunze7

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 27, 2015
Wisconsin
image.jpeg
B
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Wow!!!!! Looks great... I say it looks like it was. Did you build your smoker? What kind of rods are you using for your sausages to hang? Looks great... Like for sure

Venison bacon, peppy sticks, ring Bologna and three different kinds of summer sausage. We did 35 lbs of brats too but I must not have got pics of them.

Wow!!!!! Looks great... I say it looks like it was. Did you build your smoker? What kind of rods are you using for your sausages to hang? Looks great... Like for sure
Yes I built it out of an old freezer. I am using stainless steel pipe.

That looks great, What size is the pipe and where did you find your pipe? A metal supply or specialty shop? I am build a smoker as well and would like to that route.

That looks great, What size is the pipe and where did you find your pipe? A metal supply or specialty shop? I am build a smoker as well and would like to that route.
I think it's 3/4 inch pipe. They ran a bunch of stainless paint lines at my work and I was able to buy some of the scrap. You can use wooden dowels also. Cheaper way. And thank you for the compliments.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky