Busy Day!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

OldSmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 5, 2020
Oregon
I'm exhausted.

I've been going since early this morning. I've cooked three dinners. First; finish the chili for Wednesday night with the neighbor guys. Second; shedded beef street tacos for the guy up the street and his wife that brought his wheelbarrow down to help with the bark dust I had delivered. Third; Mrs. Smoke wanted smoked chicken tonight.

tempImageNvwRQx.png

tempImageT2M96w.png

tempImageUswYk2.png

Sorry for the orientation, I've tried everything and it insists on this rotation. All taste great.

Except the taco chuck roast is taking forever to shred I started smoking it at 10 and have been brazing it since 3. It smells great.

That all looks very good that taco meat looks outstanding

Looks like some delicous meals
Everything came out great, I’m amazed! I learned the basics from the folks here, and my guests get the benefits! I’m reducing the sauce as we speak. It is so hard to resist picking and sampling. There won’t be anything left!

Reactions: Fueling Around
It all looks delicious! I don't know why I look at this sight when I miss lunch. And I agree on the lamp!

Ryan

Did I miss the chicken?
The chicken was a last minute request by Mrs Smoke. I didn't have a recipe, I just winged it. I put the pieces in a ziplock bag, added some EVOO, then some rub, and let them sit for a couple of hours. I would have liked to let them marinate longer, but I was out of time. I tossed them into the smoker at 225 for about three hours which was when she got home. I pulled them and moved them to the grill to cook indirectly. Gave them a basting of bbq sauce and let them go until 165. They are pretty tasty!

Great results for a lot of admirable work! Everything looks perfect! Love the looks of the brisket chili and that pulled pork is incredible😄 big points!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky