Bulk spices and other interesting stuff.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

medic92

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 19, 2014
Mount Sterling, IL
The company I drive for has a store called here in town.  Items that are damaged and refused by customers are sold at a discount and there is also a lot of foodservice equipment and inventory sold there.  I also get a 15% employee discount on stuff I buy there.  One example is Cattleman's (and other brands) barbecue sauces.  I get a gallon for $5.95.  I also get fresh pork shoulders, fresh pork loins, ribeyes, strip loins, beef tenderloins, baby back ribs, etc. for much less than what you can get at the store.  Need a #10 can of roasted red peppers?  I can get it.

I have no idea how this would work, but I'd be willing to see what we could do to help each other out.  I'm interested in cars, motorcycles, atv's, women with questionable morals that know how to keep their mouths shut, etc...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky