Building a new pit- looking for temp control ideas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dcaudill

Original poster
Nov 12, 2016
I'm in the process of building a new pit/tailgating rig. The basics include a 500 gallon repurposed propane tank for a reverse flow offset stick burner. The trailer will also have a propane fryer station, a dual bowl sink and stainless steel prep table, a charcoal grill, cooler storage and a front mounted 52 inch LED lightbar for those long nights of drinking.... I mean cooking. What I'm looking for is a BBQ Guru type controller to help maintain temperature. Any suggestions?

dcaudill - With all the effort and expense you are/ will be going through,You will benefit from doing more study on this Forum..

After that, I'm pretty sure you'll agree  you will get more responses if you re- post this question somewhere in "Smoker Builds". rather than "Classifieds".

Marc

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky