Buffalo Chicken Fatty & ABTs (Q VIEW)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pittman

Smoke Blower
Original poster
May 10, 2011
Holmdel, New Jersey
This is my first fatty, and after doing it, I am hooked! 

I thinly sliced chicken breast, and sauted it in a pan with Frank's Buffalo Sauce. I under cooked it, and let it cool. (Don't worry it will fully cook in the fatty) I flattened out some sausage, and layered in the buffalo chicken, xtra buffalo sauce, sliced monterey jack cheese, and ranch dressing.  Rolled it up, wrapped the fatty in a bacon quilt and set the smoker to 230degrees.  At an internal temp of 165, it was done! About 2 hours. Enjoy!

ABTs were jalapenos halved and stuffed with cream cheese, mexican shredded cheese, and a little Jeff's rub.  Wrapped in bacon and in about an hour and a half the bacon was crisp.  Done and just popped them! Enjoy!

BUFFALO CHICKEN FATTY

Sauted buffalo chicken

a095c4fa_IMAG0398.jpg

Sausage, Buffalo Chicken (cooled), Monterey Jack Cheese slices, Xtra Buffalo Sauce, Ranch.

f72b5d80_IMAG0403.jpg

Rolled up

4eca9981_IMAG0404.jpg

Bacon Blanket and a little dusting of Jeff's Rub

94d3a558_IMAG0405.jpg

Out of the smoker.

0a6f6109_IMAG0407.jpg

Sliced and delicious!

04bcb994_IMAG0408.jpg

ATOMIC BUFFALO TERDS (ABTs)

Ready...
669de954_IMAG0400.jpg

Set...
cdfe8a5b_IMAG0402.jpg

Eat!
0da727a2_IMAG0406.jpg

I had a blast with these 2 on the 4th!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky