Bubba grill 250 ribox

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

emac221

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 14, 2016
just added some features to my bubba grill 250 rib box

Attachments

• 857D7BD9-9512-4D5F-91FA-6CDB7A9E49A2.jpeg
    857D7BD9-9512-4D5F-91FA-6CDB7A9E49A2.jpeg
    232.8 KB · Views: 51
How's the temps side to side with the rib box blocked off. Assuming you added a damper to control heat and smoke into the RB?

How's the temps side to side with the rib box blocked off. Assuming you added a damper to control heat and smoke into the RB?
Temps are dead on when all warmed up I also extended reverse flow plate to end of bottom grate with drain fully seal welded plate in

Temps are dead on when all warmed up I also extended reverse flow plate to end of bottom grate with drain fully seal welded plate in
Now I can keep rib box at 150 with no problem or open 8” damper and be 5 degrees cooler then main chamber if I close off new stack and open the original stack on ribbox

Did you do the work yourself? Looks fantastic. The only thing I wish my 250r had was the ability to close off the rib box from the heat and smoke.

Did you do the work yourself? Looks fantastic. The only thing I wish my 250r had was the ability to close off the rib box from the heat and smoke.
Yes most of it but a friend did the welding great smoker but needs some mods for my liking I also have a Lang 48

If you like I can take some photos of inside to show baffle

Looks fantastic. Really like the damper idea for closing off the RB. I may have to do that to mine. Is your new stack the same diameter as the original?

Looks fantastic. Really like the damper idea for closing off the RB. I may have to do that to mine. Is your new stack the same diameter as the original?
No the original is 10” new stack is 8” x28” tall great draw

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky