Broiled Haddock with Lemon Onion Sauce, Turmeric and Fried Egg Rice and Pickled Radish Onion and Jalapeno

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DRKsmoking

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia ,Canada
Broiled Haddock with Lemon Onion Sauce, Turmeric and Fried Egg Rice and Pickled Radish Onion and Jalapeno

3 Nice Haddock fillets , cut in half with salt and pepper and dots of butter broiled for 7 minutes.
While this is cooking fried onions , added lemon juice , dry mustard and cracked pepper to pour over the fish once plated.

DSC_3562.JPG

Cooked the rice in Turmeric, while it was cooking fried 2 eggs, in hot CI pan stirred
Add to cooked rice with shake of salt, pepper, and 1/2 tea of sugar

DSC_3561.JPG DSC_3563.JPG

dressed up the plate with my pickled radish onion and jalapeno on a bed of Alfalfa Sprouts
cut cherry tomatoes
Broiled Haddock with the lemon sauce over top , big scoop of rice

DSC_3564.JPG DSC_3566.JPG
DSC_3567.JPG

It was a great refreshing meal. Mona could not stay out of the rice . Lemon sauce was a nice topper for the fish

And the Radishes on the sprouts ...this will happen again :emoji_yum:

link to the radishes https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t... and Onions with Jalapeno,-Thread in 'Veggies

Thanks for looking

David

Last edited:
That looks great! I love Haddock. I usually top with a White Wine/Garlic and Herb Butter, but your Lemon and Onion sauce sounds good too...JJ

Reactions: DRKsmoking
That looks great! I love Haddock. I usually top with a White Wine/Garlic and Herb Butter, but your Lemon and Onion sauce sounds good too...JJ

Thanks JJ for the like and the comment

I love fish also, ( just not shell fish , nothing in a shell except eggs ) the sauce was very nice . Fry the onions in pan than make the lemon sauce
right in the pan.

David

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Looks like great meal David. I could go for a plate.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky