Brisket vs Smoke Vault- who will be victorious? Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks, Everyone!

Guys and Gals, I must say, this brisket smoke went way beyond any of my wildest expectations. Even though my method(s) may have seemed a bit unorthodox to the traditional Qer's, this was just plain super good...texture was very tender and the flavor just about knocked me to my knees. Have you ever had a first smoke or some other type of food you've made that you hope you can duplicate the results everytime you make it, because it's that good? That's what this one is for me.

I just got home from work a bit ago and made 2 sammies to munch. After about the third bite, I asked my wife how every bite could taste better than the last. No answer. I told her this was bar-none the best Bbq I've ever turned out. She said that I've done alot of really good Bbq, so it would be hard to judge.

Anyway, I have another packer in the Q-freezer which I'll start a water-bath thaw on the morning of July 3rd.
icon_smile.gif

I'm going to find out if I can duplicate the results again on the 4th! I'm sure I can, 'cause I doubt that this was a fluke. This time, I think I'll slice the whole thing. I really, REALLY, REALLY liked the sliced...pulled was great too, but the sliced texture was just phenomenal.

I hope everyone has a great smokey 4th!

Thanks again!

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky