• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Brisket time!

Joined Oct 3, 2013
Here's my first post of a little cook I'm doing this afternoon/evening on my homemade side burner. Hope ya'll enjoy!

Here's my brisket trimmed & seasoned. More pics to follow once I get it started.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Looking good  How long did you cook ? How far into the cook did you wrap ? I think we are supposed to get some rain today.

Gary

kathrynn

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 13, 2012
Looks great and probably smells even better.  show some sliced views too!

Make us drool!

Kat

Joined Oct 3, 2013
Sorry for the late reponse...but I wrapped around 4 hrs & total cook time was around 10 hrs.

I played golf Sat. morning & we got off the course right before the storm hit so that was good.

Sorry for no sliced pics cause they were for a get together Sat. evening & it was about 2:00 am Sat. morning when they came off the pit. But I will say none was left so I think they turned out nicely!

Thanks, Marty

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Marty, that means you will just have to cook another one so we can see some slice pic's  oh darn !!!!  We got some heavy rain all around but in Whitehouse it lasted about 3 min. then just a sprinkle . Hoping for a good steady rain today.

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.