Brisket Flat and Boston Butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice job Chris! Try the harbor freight ceramic knife. It’s the sharpest and longest lasting knife I’ve used and it’s like 10$. You can use the 20% off coupon too. I’m surprised this thread didn’t get moved btw. Your a cool guy so looks like you get a pass

Last edited:
Nice job Chris! Try the harbor freight ceramic knife. It’s the sharpest and longest lasting knife I’ve used and it’s like 10$. You can use the 20% off coupon too. I’m surprised this thread didn’t get moved btw. Your a cool guy so looks like you get a pass

Thanks Moto, I'll give freight a look. I do have a couple electric knives also. Moved? brisket is a beef isn't it :emoji_sunglasses:.

@dr rat thanks for the like appreciate it.

Chris

It’s a great knife give it a try. It says Boston butt also. I’ve don’t what you didn’t twice and it got moved to general discussion. Yes someone very board

Good cook!!
Harbor Freight ceramic knife? Which one?
Dan

Might only be 6” but a great knife for the price. Not sure how you sharpen it either. I’ve yet to need to tho.

You can use the 20% off coupon each time. Just google it and it will come right up. You can read them the number or they can actually scan the coupon on the phone. Free tarps and tap measures also

Reactions: gmc2003
I've heard ceramic knives will break if you drop them any worries about that.

Chris

A little late to the party but the cook looks great! Haven't cooked a brisket yet this year that pic has got me itching now. Nice smoke ring btw

A little late to the party but the cook looks great! Haven't cooked a brisket yet this year that pic has got me itching now. Nice smoke ring btw

Thanks Vol for the kindly words and like appreciate them. Scratch that itch, this was my first of the year and I'm already Jones'in to do another.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky