Brisket burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

zakkyc

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 26, 2022
Did a brisket a couple weeks ago and used my new meat grinder to use my trimmings for burgers! I always felt bad in the past about throwing out all those trimmings. The burgers turned out great. Thawed them out about halfway in the fridge, then thawed the rest of the way in my offset cook chamber. Then once they got some good smoke color and thawed out, seared them directly over the coals in my firebox. Pecan wood. Would totally recommend grabbing a meat grinder if you don’t have one!

Attachments

• 4D53D2A1-5912-4081-81A1-9FD031BB29F5.jpeg
    4D53D2A1-5912-4081-81A1-9FD031BB29F5.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 14
Bought a hand held meat saw so i can cut frozen brisket for grinding, your burgers look great and we love them , i want to keep the meat frozen till i grind it, ground dosent last as long as whole muscle in the freezer

Reactions: zakkyc
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky