Brisket and Wicked Baked beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mikeh

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 22, 2006
Kansas
Hi everyone, just got done taking the Wicked baked beans out of the oven and now waiting on the brisket to get done. Its at 133 deg now and I will foil it at 170. I will try to get pics of the brisket and post them on here. Not sure just how to do this, but I will try.

I cant say thank you enough to the people on this forum for all the help and tips for people like me who are pretty new to smoking. This kind of knowledge on the art of BBQ is priceless.

Mike H

Ok, I have pics, but dont know just how to put them on here. I will post them once someone can help me out with that. thanks.. and the Brisket came out pretty good...

Mike

click on "post reply" just under the above post. there is a box that has "add an attachment" in it. click on that. you then choose the pic(s) you want to add. this is if they are on your pc.

Thanks, I will give it a try
c3ac8938_vbattach11556.jpg

56619074_vbattach11555.jpg

87dcb30c_vbattach11554.jpg

20cd89df_vbattach11411.jpg

49ed1b43_vbattach11410.jpg

ceb2d295_vbattach11409.jpg

9b694230_vbattach11275.jpg

04884f6b_vbattach11273.jpg

19d437ba_vbattach11274.jpg

b1068de5_vbattach11136.jpg

c70a087b_vbattach11135.jpg

40a08ca0_vbattach11134.jpg

Thanks Chris, now how do I add if they are saved out on another hosting place? Still trying to learn how to do all this..

Mike

Nice looking brisket Mike!

I'm not sure about others but ImageShack provides the HTML code for you and you have to do is copy and paste it to the forum. Check them out.

ImageShack

I would love to share, but my wife sent some home with her folks and her sister. There is not much left after she did that. Just know that it was pretty good.. Brisket and beans -- just dont get any better than that..

Mike

Looks real good! I still haven't tried the wicked beans recipe. I smell a brisket and bean cook in my future.

Pyre, you wont be dissapointed with those beans I promise you. Dutch's recipe is fantastic. Everyone in my family and at work who has tried them say they are good..

Mike

Cheech, I am pretty new to all this. This forum has been great to get tips and advice from the experts just by reading the posts. My briskets were not very good untill I got on here and I would have never got the beans recipe without this place (thanks Dutch). The people are nice and willing to help everyone.. I like that..

Mike

Mike:

Your results look fantastic. Great job !! Was going to ask you to e-mail me a little, but you said it was all gone.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Need to comment on your avatar, also. Nothing tears at my old heartstrings like a good old 'pooch'. Looks like you got one of those, right there where he belongs, on the couch taking a nap. Thats priceless!! I just glanced across the room at mine, sprawled on his pillow, sawing logs. That's priceless too.

Once again, 'good job'. Keep up the good work.

Skip

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky