brining turkey for tomorrow, used ACV rather than just Apple Cider(opps)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You are Welcome. What did you do?...JJ

Make it a sauerbraten flavor by adding some crushed juniper berries and extra bay leaves.
Might even need to add more ACV.

Turkey turned out fantastic. Brine did nothing negative to the bird. It was very tender and moist, alot of people thought it actually was chicken cause they're not use to a good tasting turk! thanks again for the help guys. Also not jumping into the "skin" conversation but I think that's one of the main reasons I love frying up turkeys the most, the outside gets sooo crispy ( as drool is falling out of my mouth thinking about it)

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Great to hear of your success. I just told my Wife is had a taste for Turkey...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky