Brined Smoked Chicken Foamheart w/extras

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nice looking bird there. I'm OK with the BS's although I like mine halved and then browned face down (no turning) in butter in a cast iron skillet. Makes most a believer that way. Your biskies look scrumptious.....I'm jealous......Willie
LOL... around here they are called bibbits. Neice couldn't say bisquits, bibbits though was one of her first words. Mama, Dada and bibbits.LOL

Thanks for the compliment

The meal you prepared looks to be a masterpiece, your bird looks to be just perfect! I had some Brussels sprouts last night and now I'm writing down your technique step by step, sounds delicious, bacon makes most everything better. Really nice piece of work! RAY

The meal you prepared looks to be a masterpiece, your bird looks to be just perfect! I had some Brussels sprouts last night and now I'm writing down your technique step by step, sounds delicious, bacon makes most everything better. Really nice piece of work! RAY
Thank you kindly Ray. Its not my techinque, I stole it from Case. I just bent it so as to better facilitate what I had available, that sounded compatible. I liked it all seperately, had to be good together.

Besides bacon...... those piles the neighbor's Rotweiller leaves in my yard, I bet even they would be good with bacon on them. No little boys in the family right now so I can't test that theory. LOL!!!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky