Brats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rio_grande

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
INDIANA
Little view of the most recent batch. Not much Q view cause my hands are always covered in goo...
Stuffing with a stuffer was much better than with a grinder. They are going into the freezer for summer weather and grilling
d8ff3693_vbattach20635.jpg

I have the same problem with pics of sausage. At least you can take some pics as you cook them.
biggrin.gif

Get yerself some of those cheap plastic 'gloves' (like they use at subway).
They slip on and off pretty easy.
Great lookin brats Rio!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Looks good glad to see your putting all that equipment to work

nice lookin brat Rio, would you care to share some?

Great looking brauts. I need to take Grothe's advice and get some gloves next time I do mine. I usually go thru the wifes entire dish towel collection wiping my hands off and my shirt looks like I got blasted my a meat cannon LOL.

Brought 4 patties that were left in the bottom of the stuffer to work tonight and the guys still in flipped for them. Kept bragging about the texture and flavor... I am looking forward to seeing how they taste on the grill or soaked in some beer and kraut!!

Great looking product! The stuffer makes a big difference, doesn't it?! Maintains the integrity of the meat vs. churning it into mush.

Looks great, Rio! You need to find someone to take the pics for you. Those links look good enough for you to hire a professional.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky