Brand new smoker from Quebec, Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shootmeink

Original poster
Mar 26, 2014
Quebec, Canada
Hey folks!

Just checking-in here so I'll go with the usual format:

I'm P-O, I live in gorgeous Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.

I'm about to turn 32 with a splendid wife. She's also expecting in September.

I'm a helicopter pilot in the Canadian Forces.

I'm new to smoking but already, I'm waking up at night and cant get back to sleep because I'm thinking about designs for my smoker. I cant wait to smoke some delicious meat and salmon with a nice scotch and a cigar. 

As for hobbys, I'm a big fan of pinball, comics, hockey, mountain biking, fishing, cigars, scotch, aviation and photography.

I'll be looking around for some advice from you guys.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Good morning and welcome to the forum shootmeink, we'll be waiting on pictures of salmon, scotch and that cigar.

Gary S

Hey

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

I can tell already that this forum is super friendly, just by reading some threads. Its easy to see that it is full of passionates and handy folks.

Thanks for the warm welcome ;)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky