Bourbon Bacon Chicken Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man those look good as hell! Ill have to try them soon!
Please keep us posted

That looks great!!!!!!!!! What do you mean by red hot?

Sorry, I just assume everyone Knows what red hot is

ccb0695c_franksredhot.jpg

SQWIB..  in your directions I couldn't find when and where you added the Sweet Baby Rays sauce...   I'm assuming you put it in the steamer pan with the butter, bourban, and red hot (#5) ?

Thanks

Keith

Keith you are correct,  I edited my post, sorry for the confusion
tried the choinks yesterday they were awesome!!!

Awesome, how about a pic?

Ha ,

Look aw some, I think I will try this coming weekend. I have been looking for something new and shorter smoking time.

THANKS

These are fun and easy to make and a pretty big hit in my household.

Last edited:
Thanks for the recipe.I am a big fan of cooking with spirits and will add this to my pile. almost all my sauces,glazes,marinades use either Jack Daniels or Tequila. need to start expanding with some Southern Comfort :)

I made this the other day with some smoked wings.  I used about a cup and a half of Franks and a half cup of Sweet Baby Rays.  It was excellent.

SQWIB you always have great things going im gonna try these this weekend....  And sorry I never got to post pics had major issues with my phone and computer but all the chicken and pork i did turned out great my family loved it... Thanks for all the help

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky