Bourban Mustard Dipping Sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jlloyd99

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 13, 2006
Chillicothe MO
I found a new favorite for pork this weekend. It's a Bourbon Mustard dipping sauce, we used it on the pork loin we smoked and it was very tasty. I've also used this in the past with my fireside sausage wraps. It's so easy, just take about a 1/4 cup of spicy mustard, 1/4 cup of honey, and 1 to 2 Tlbs. of your favorite bourbon or whisky. Whisk it all together till it's combined and serve on the side of your favorite pork. Enjoy!

Thanks Lady J, that sounds good! (Whisper mode on:) Now I'm gonna have to sneak in a bottle of OL' NO. 7 and give this a try. (Whisper mode off)

Now how about telling us a little more about your Fireside Sausage Wraps?? 8)

They are very tastey and there is actually a recipe posted over in the side items forum for them. If it wasn't such a long recipe I'd repeat it here. Check them out, I'm sure you'll love em.

yo jl99,
man that sure sounds easy enough.

i lke mustard
ilke honey
i luv wild turkey bourbon.
i may have put this on list of things to do.
theres no booze for me till easter.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky