Boston Butt. (Pulled Pork @ 275° Smoker Temp) 8-8-20

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great, I sometimes do Butts for family members when I slip and let word get out, I bought a 5 finger shredder that goes into a drill, it sure has made life easier pulling a lot of meat, less than $20 I think lol

Thank You Mike!!
I don't do to many of these, because they're almost always way to expensive in my area.

Bear

I think I saw Franks's Hot Sauce in one of the pics. We put that $hit on everything!!

Thank You!!
Yes you saw it---I find Tabasco to be Bitter, and Frank's is Awesome!!

Bear

Dang, my friend looks Fantabulous Just can't go wrong with Pulled Pork. I hope you bought several at that price. Nice !!

Gary

Those are some nice Samis Bear! The best part is you get to have them several times with the left overs!

Thank You Civil!!
LOL---I still have a pack in the freezer, with enough for 2 Sammies for Me & 1 for Her.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: civilsmoker
Dang, my friend looks Fantabulous Just can't go wrong with Pulled Pork. I hope you bought several at that price. Nice !!

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Yup--I bought 3, but that was the last one.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky