Boneless Turkey Breast. (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Really nice John. Those Nets are a PITA. To reduce Sticking, Pull the net away from the meat so it is not embed. Spray the Net and Meat with PAM or other. Repeat until the whole net is oiled. Season the meat and proceed. Not a 100% fix but reduces the Cussing!😇 ...JJ

Thank You Jimmy!!
I'm planning on taking the next one apart before cooking, but She likes them, so she'll be getting more. Then I'll give your method a shot. It sounds like it should help a lot.
And Thanks for the Like too.

Bear

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Does anyone mind if I resurrect this thread? Hopefully not!

Can I ask where everyone buys their BONELESS turkey breast? Last year I visited multiple grocery stores for boneless turkey breast to smoke. I finally found a Kroger that had some but I was surprised how small the pieces were when I cut the net away. Where do the Texas BBQ joints that show the huge boneless turkey breasts get their product? I want to get ahead of the game for this Thanksgiving and purchase some nice boneless breasts.

Thanks! Happy smoking!

Does anyone mind if I resurrect this thread? Hopefully not!

Can I ask where everyone buys their BONELESS turkey breast? Last year I visited multiple grocery stores for boneless turkey breast to smoke. I finally found a Kroger that had some but I was surprised how small the pieces were when I cut the net away. Where do the Texas BBQ joints that show the huge boneless turkey breasts get their product? I want to get ahead of the game for this Thanksgiving and purchase some nice boneless breasts.

Thanks! Happy smoking!

We get ours from "Giant" and "Weis", but some have mainly 4 or 5 pieces, and some have 8 to 10 smaller pieces.

You might do better starting a new thread, with your question in the subject line at the top. More people from around the country will see it.

Bear

Reactions: Sal Barsanti
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky