Boneless Turkey Breast. (Air Fryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That's fantastic Bear! All looks delicious, but I feel it's the responsible thing to say how great that Cupcake is!

We haven't been able to pull-the-trigger on buying an air fryer, but then I see posts like this one...hmmm

The turkey looks great. Like!

Hey that was to be my cupcake. Dang that Bear.
Great looking plate and some great sammies. I like the horse radish one.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Yup---HR is always Great with Beef!!
And Thanks for the Like.
Sorry about that Cupcake, but it was upside-down anyway.

Bear

That's fantastic Bear! All looks delicious, but I feel it's the responsible thing to say how great that Cupcake is!

Thank You Mike!!
Nice to see a Responsible person Nowadays!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

We haven't been able to pull-the-trigger on buying an air fryer, but then I see posts like this one...hmmm

Thank You Eddie!!
I don't like to spend other people's Money, but I'd say you won't be sorry if you get one.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I purchased a Ninja Foodie multi unit over a year and half ago and haven't regretted it one bit. It gets daily use...more then our stove and oven does. recently finished off my smoked kielbasa in the air fryer to reach IT. The accurate temp control is worth the price alone!
Final Product.jpg

Reactions: uncle eddie
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky