Boneless Skinless Thighs (Ninja Grill)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Boneless Skinless Thighs (Ninja Grill)

More Experimenting going on——Preheating My Ninja Smart Grill for 7 Boneless Thighs.
I put Olive Oil, CBP, Garlic powder, and Onion Powder on both sides of 7 Thighs.
Then with the Ninja on “HI” I spread the Thighs out with the nice side down.
After 8 minutes, I flipped them over & basted them with Kelchner’s Pineapple Teriyaki.
Then 5 minutes later I checked them, and they were all around 185° IT, so I removed them.

Next time I might check a little earlier. They weren’t dry or anything, but a minute or 2 less shouldn’t hurt.

So the first night I had Mashed Taters with Cream of Chicken Soup for gravy, and Peas.

Then the second night, I had some cut up Thigh Meat, Curly Fries, Peas, and some of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce for the Chicken, some of Mrs Bear’s BBQ Sauce for the Fries, and some Frank’s Hot Sauce to boost them both.

So far I prefer my Chicken Parts to be Air Fried in my #360, rather than Grilled in my Ninja, however I can still try Air Frying in my Ninja too.

Enjoy the Pics, Below!

Bear

Ninja XL Smart Grill:
IMG_6556.jpeg

7 Boneless Skinless Thighs, with Olive Oil, CBP, Garlic Powder, and Onion Powder on both sides:
IMG_6552.jpeg

Spread out with nice Sides Down:
IMG_6553.jpeg

Flipped & coated with Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki Marinade:
IMG_6555.jpeg

Ready to remove @ 185° IT:
IMG_6557.jpeg

Bear's First Supper, with Mashed Taters & Cream of Chicken Soup for Gravy, and Peas:
IMG_6558.jpeg

Second Night's Supper, of Sliced up Chicken Thighs, Peas, and Curly Fries, with Jeff's BBQ Sauce for Chicken, Mr Bear's Sauce for the Curly Fries, and some Frank's Hot Sauce to Spice things up a bit:
IMG_6561.jpeg

Nice job Brother! Looks like I will be able to use my smokers or grill this weekend
Richie
Wind blowing 30 MPH or more all night

I'm thinking that pineapple glaze would be perfect on those thighs John, Like! RAY

Nice job Brother! Looks like I will be able to use my smokers or grill this weekend
Richie
Wind blowing 30 MPH or more all night

Thank You Richie!!!
Yup---It blew like crazy all night here.
That's one of the good things about Snow---When there's a Foot or more of snow on the roof, it keeps the Wind from blowing shingles off---Or Worse!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks good Bear. You're getting the hang of that new toy. Nice meals as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Nice, Bear!
I've convinced the Mrs. that I NEED one, especially since I can lose the air fryer and the indoor grill for one unit (It helped when I pointed out her Instant Pot which has been used exactly twice in two years and the NuWave on a shelf in the garage that hasn't moved in three years....).

They sure look good from here . Nice work .

Thank You Rich!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I'm thinking that pineapple glaze would be perfect on those thighs John, Like! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
That's Great stuff, but I don't actually get a Pineapple taste from it. Could be me though.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Wow Bear, you do a nice job with that chicken buddy. I sure do wish it wasn't taboo around here. I'd love to dive into a plate of grilled thighs...but alas it just isn't to be.

Robert

Looks good Bear. You're getting the hang of that new toy. Nice meals as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Thank You Mike!!
I've got a lot to learn on this thing yet.
I didn't even get out of the "Grilling" part of it yet.
Thanks for the Like, though.

Bear

Nice, Bear!
I've convinced the Mrs. that I NEED one, especially since I can lose the air fryer and the indoor grill for one unit (It helped when I pointed out her Instant Pot which has been used exactly twice in two years and the NuWave on a shelf in the garage that hasn't moved in three years....).

Thank You Mose!!!
I haven't done any AirFrying with this Ninja yet, but I see no reason why it can't do the same Great Job My #360 does on Chicken, Fish, Fries, and Sausage.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks like another good one John.

Point for sure
Chris

Wow Bear, you do a nice job with that chicken buddy. I sure do wish it wasn't taboo around here. I'd love to dive into a plate of grilled thighs...but alas it just isn't to be.

Robert

Thank You Robert!!
I never was crazy about Chicken, until I got my Air Fryer.
Now we have it often!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky