Boneless & Skinless Thighs (Breaded—Air Fryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Boneless & Skinless Thighs (Breaded—Air Fryer)

It’s been so long since I’ve breaded chicken parts, so I decided to give it a try to make sure I’m not missing anything, by doing them Naked all the time.
So I got my Breading machine back in action, and she breaded 6 Boneless Skinless Thighs for me.
Then I gave them all a light coat of Olive Oil, and into the Crisper Basket, nice side down.
Then into the #360 set @380° for 40 minutes, knowing it won’t be more than 35 minutes.
Then at 18 Minutes I paused the Fryer, removed the basket, flipped them all over & gave them a coat of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce. Took their Temps & stuck the basket back in. They ranged from 140° to 150° IT.
Then at 32 minutes I removed the Basket & checked that they were all done (between 165° and 180° IT).
For the First night I had 2 Thighs, Mashed Taters with Cream of Chicken Soup for Gravy, and Peas.
Then the Second Night I had 2 Sliced up Thighs, a few leftover Peas, and a Bunch of AirFried Steak Fries.
I squirted some "Mike's Hot Honey" on the Chicken Slices for a Test. It was OK, but didn't Thrill me. I gotta try it on Pizza. Should be Killer!!
These were Great Meals & the #360 made them so easy.
However I still think I like them better Naked, so I’ll be going back to Naked next time (The Chicken that is!!)

Thanks for stopping by again!!

Bear

6 Boneless Skinless Thighs in Basket, ready to go in my #360 set @ 380°:
IMG_5703.jpeg

Flipped & Sauced, and ready to go back in Air Fryer. These were done @ 32 minutes:
IMG_5704.jpeg

Bear's first Helping of 2 Thighs, Mashed Taters with Cream of Chicken Soup for Gravy, and Peas:
IMG_5705.jpeg

Another Angle of the same:
IMG_5706.jpeg

Second Night---Sliced up Leftover Thighs, Leftover Peas, and a Bunch of Steak Fries:
IMG_5707.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great . I like them breaded , skin off . I see that hot honey hiding in the last pic .
Good stuff .
Nice work on those meals . You really can't beat the results and ease of use with the 360 .

Looks great . I like them breaded , skin off . I see that hot honey hiding in the last pic .
Good stuff .
Nice work on those meals . You really can't beat the results and ease of use with the 360 .

Thank You Rich!!!
I'm glad you brought that up, I forgot to mention the "Mike's Hot Honey". I have to add that above. I squirted a little on the Chicken---It was Ok, but didn't excite me. I gotta try it on Pizza next time. I think that will be Killer!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

a couple more good looking meals there bear! better watch ya don't grow some feathers though with all the chicken ya eat!

a couple more good looking meals there bear! better watch ya don't grow some feathers though with all the chicken ya eat!

Thank You Jim!!
Now that I have this "#360 AirFryer", I'm making up for the nearly 70 years of not caring for Chicken, and hardly ever eating any. Now I love it made in the #360.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Those thighs look real good to me Bear. Bravo!!!. We just got a new oven that has an airfryer built in. We've only done fries so far. This winter it will get a real work out.

Point for sure
Chris

Those thighs look real good to me Bear. Bravo!!!. We just got a new oven that has an airfryer built in. We've only done fries so far. This winter it will get a real work out.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Yup---My Indoor Toys will get a Work-out this Winter, for Sure!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky