Boneless & Skinless Thighs (Air Fryer)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Boneless & Skinless Thighs (Air Fryer)

I know, I’m making too many of these thighs, but this Air Fryer makes them so darn good!!!

So I gave them all a good coat of Olive Oil, and into the Crisper Basket, nice side down.
Then into the #360 set @380° for 40 minutes, knowing it won’t be more than 30 minutes.
Then at 22 Minutes I paused the Fryer, removed the basket, flipped them all over & gave them a coat of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce. Took their Temps & stick the basket back in.
Then at 30 minutes I removed the Basket & checked that they were all done.

For the First night I had 2 Thighs, Mashed Taters & Peas, with Cream of Chicken Soup for Gravy.

Then the Second Night I had 2 Thighs, Steak Fries, and some Baby Corn. (Also in the #360)

These were Great Meals & the #360 made them so easy.

Thanks for stopping by again!!

Bear

Seven Boneless & Skinless Thighs ready for My #360 Air Fryer:
IMG_5408.jpg

A few minutes to go. Sorry I had the Shakes!
IMG_5409.jpg

Bear's first night's Supper, with Cream of Chicken Soup for Gravy on the Mashed Taters:
IMG_5410.jpg

A bunch of Steak Fries & Baby Corn ready to go in my Air Fryer:
IMG_5414.jpg

All Done, just right:
IMG_5415.jpg

Bear's second night's Supper:
IMG_5417.jpg

That' a tender piece of chicken , full of flavor . That 360 makes it hard to do it any other way . Especially if the weather is not good .
Another good meal from the 360 .

Air Fryer King strikes again looks Tasty

Gary

Looks like another fine meal at the den bear.

Thank You Jim!!
And for the Like.

Bear

That' a tender piece of chicken , full of flavor . That 360 makes it hard to do it any other way . Especially if the weather is not good .
Another good meal from the 360 .

Thank You Rich!!
I can't believe these haven't gone up in price like most meats have.
Around here they've been between $1.99 and $2.69.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Other than wings thighs are my favorite piece of chicken. Those look good and juicy.

Thank You Jcam!!
I quit on Wings years ago.
Nothing but skin & bones, and cost more than Thighs.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Boy Bear you are a roll with all the cooks!

Another nice job.....

LIKE!

John

Thank You John.
Yeah, I had 3 threads ready on my Desktop, and my MacBook has been slow, so I posted all 3 & cleaned off my desktop of everything else, So we could save my Photos program, and clean the whole computer & start over. I didn't want to post them all at once, but I didn't know how else to move them all.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear! And I still haven't tried your cream of chicken soup trick on gravy.

Thank You Steve!!
Oh---You gotta try that---I know you'll love that one!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky