Bone-in Center Cut Chops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy Birthday to them, chops look great, they would have been great on the Austin also :emoji_wink:

Evening fellas and non fellas and those who may be undecided. Sons went to friends houses tonight. Youngest daughter had 14th bday on new years Eve. Next daughter turns 15 Sunday so cooked em up a meal tonight. Not many pics. It's dark and freezing out but here goes...........

Started off with 4 thick bone in center cut chops. Dry brined then rubbed up with Jeff's Texas rub. First time with that rub and it's 5 stars. Between brine and rub they sat in fridge about 4 hours.View attachment 479279
Got the grill up to about 450 and put them on. No pics of that but took about 15mins of flipping them around to reach 140. Then a 10min restView attachment 479280
Wife made twice baked potatoes and a nice salad. Here's my plateView attachment 479281
Was a absolutely delicious meal. Wife said the chops tasted like fancy steakhouse chops so I'm happy. Thanks for looking and stay safe out there!
Wow Jake.lYou always make me hungry. Now that looks G O O D

Jake Nice job on the chops, we had stuffed chops for dinner last night.
Richie

Those Chops look delicious Jake. Nice char too. I've been using Jeff's Texas Style Rub on Beef lately, and we're loving it. Haven't thought about it on Pork Chops, but now that's all I'm thinking about, lol. Gonna definitely be trying soon. Thanks, and stay safe also.
Appreciate it mike. That rubs some pretty tasty stuff on pork

Sure looks good Jake! Jeffs texas rub is some good stuff. We really like it on pork. Did a couple tenderloins rubed with some Thursday night.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky