Bone-in Center Cut Chops

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Darn good looking plate Jake. And you got two teenage girls that close in age? God bless ya brother.
Jim

Evening fellas and non fellas and those who may be undecided. Sons went to friends houses tonight. Youngest daughter had 14th bday on new years Eve. Next daughter turns 15 Sunday so cooked em up a meal tonight. Not many pics. It's dark and freezing out but here goes...........

Started off with 4 thick bone in center cut chops. Dry brined then rubbed up with Jeff's Texas rub. First time with that rub and it's 5 stars. Between brine and rub they sat in fridge about 4 hours.View attachment 479279
Got the grill up to about 450 and put them on. No pics of that but took about 15mins of flipping them around to reach 140. Then a 10min restView attachment 479280
Wife made twice baked potatoes and a nice salad. Here's my plateView attachment 479281
Was a absolutely delicious meal. Wife said the chops tasted like fancy steakhouse chops so I'm happy. Thanks for looking and stay safe out there!
And I agree with her ! They look delish.....with great color and char !

Awesome!!!
Love That Plate!! Chop looks so good on the plate!!
Nice Job!
Like.
How thick are the chops when they get to the plate?

Bear

Awesome!!!
Love That Plate!! Chop looks so good on the plate!!
Nice Job!
Like.
How thick are the chops when they get to the plate?

Bear
Thank you bear! These chops were just over an inch thick. Pretty good sized

billyzane.gif

Damn Jake lookin good man! Love me some chops.

Chops look good Jake. I like to give them the shake-n-bake treatment in my kettle.

Point for sure
Chris

Wow, how'd I ever miss this, that's a real fine looking birthday plate Jake, Like! I'd imagine the birthday girls were pretty darned with that dinner Jake, nice piece of work! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky