BOMBS AWAY...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is a fine looking meal there Charles!
Those onion bombs are off the charts!
And I could make a meal out of that delicious looking salad!
Al

The plate looks fantastic Charles. I've still got the bombs on my to-do list.

Point for sure
Chris

Absolutely gorgeous Charles. Just a superb meal all around. I recently did some onion bombs and you're right, they are fantastic. Yours look a lot better than mine did though. Beautiful color on those things!!

Robert

Oh yes!! man those look great! Gotta make some of those soon.

Looking at that plate shot, you nailed that rib and the chicken! Good grief that’s just excellent. I say carousel as well, and would be well deserved.

View attachment 632339

Looks damn tasty!

That looks awesome! Carousel worthy for sure!

Just got done eating ,but hungry again after seeing that plate !

Looks great ty for sharing .. have you ever thought of cutting the ends of and slicing in half and using two sides to make a ball and wrapping in more bacon? Saw it one time

Charles the booms look great and the whole plate and salad plate make for a big and perfect meal.

David

Great job! Looks good!

oh hell yeah, these are going to be the side dish for the duck I am spinning on Sunday!

That is a fine looking meal there Charles!
Those onion bombs are off the charts!
And I could make a meal out of that delicious looking salad!
Al

The plate looks fantastic Charles. I've still got the bombs on my to-do list.

Point for sure
Chris

Absolutely gorgeous Charles. Just a superb meal all around. I recently did some onion bombs and you're right, they are fantastic. Yours look a lot better than mine did though. Beautiful color on those things!!

Robert

Everything looks excellant
Thank you all for your kind words, they mean a lot to me...

Man Charles, those bombs look delicious! We love onions and they could be a meal by themselves! The rest of the meal looks great as well!

Ryan

Those look great Charles ! Never done the bombs but now bookmarked and a must try for me !

Keith

Man Charles, those bombs look delicious! We love onions and they could be a meal by themselves! The rest of the meal looks great as well!

Ryan
Thank you, Ryan, I really appreciate it...
Those look great Charles ! Never done the bombs but now bookmarked and a must try for me !

Keith
Keith, you should try the bombs, change them up and make them your own. Just as with ABTs, the ideas and combinations are endless...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky