BOLOGNA BURNT ENDS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hmmmm......Another great recipe to add into my growing list of things to try. I forsee a tray of this, cheese cubes and peppers in my future. Double like.

Hmmmm......Another great recipe to add into my growing list of things to try. I forsee a tray of this, cheese cubes and peppers in my future. Double like.
That sounds like a good snack! Add some pickle spears too!

Reactions: JLeonard
Wow, looking great, good food, family, doesn’t get any better than that. Heading to the store tomorrow for bologna.
Thanks! Make sure you get more than you think you need! It goes fast! Lol!

Late to the party. Awesome job kids! And way to go dad on being you know a dad!!
I bookmarked this and I will definitely try this!
Thanks yankee! The boys always do a great job! Give it a try. This is a pretty basic recipe so its easy to add your own twist to it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky