Bodacious Burnt End Chuckies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ChileR, what are you using for the cajun seasoning?  That is the only reason i havent done these yet cuz i wanna follow it exactly.

ChileR, what are you using for the cajun seasoning?  That is the only reason i havent done these yet cuz i wanna follow it exactly.
Tone's Cajun Seasoning, http://www.tones.com/product?id=38

Any Cajun, Creole or Blackened blend of herbs/spices that you like will suffice.

I use the Tone's bulk packaging for rubs because it is less expensive than wasting my 'Prudhomme’s Blackened Redfish Magic'.

You can make your own Cajun blend, and make it to suit your tastes, salt +/-, spicy heat +/- or specific flavors e.g. garlic.

Thanks ChileR!!!!!!!  This is my friday project for sure , so looking forward to this!!!!!

Tone's Cajun Seasoning, http://www.tones.com/product?id=38

Any Cajun, Creole or Blackened blend of herbs/spices that you like will suffice.

I use the Tone's bulk packaging for rubs because it is less expensive than wasting my 'Prudhomme’s Blackened Redfish Magic'.

You can make your own Cajun blend, and make it to suit your tastes, salt +/-, spicy heat +/- or specific flavors e.g. garlic.
You can stop buying the Prudhomme mix.

Here is the seasoning recipe as given by Paul to my Uncles cousin. From the horses mouth, the guy that created the dish.

2 Tbsps. Paprika
1 Tbsp. granulated Garlic
1/2 tsp. dried Thyme
1/2 tsp. dried Oregano
1 Tbsp. salt
1 tsp. cracked black pepper
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
mix all spices together in a small bowl and transfer to a shaker (old spice bottle)

Like Richie, I'm late too!! 
sorry.gif

And everything looks Great !!
drool.gif
---
points.gif

Heck-of-a-Job!!
icon14.gif

All looks Mighty Tasty!!
drool.gif

Bear

Chile sorry for being late to the party.
Richie
Like Richie, I'm late too!! :sorry:

And everything looks Great !!:drool ---:points:

Heck-of-a-Job!!Thumbs Up

All looks Mighty Tasty!!:drool

Bear
Bear, too kind with the compliments, thank you and for the Point too.
Oh Chille... You done did it again! Point!
Awww schucks... Thanks. Really appreciate the Point.
Looks incredible! Still haven't done Burnt End Chuck, but you've inspired me to try it this weekend!
Thank you very kindly. Do try them, delicious.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky