Bodacious Bones Throw-down

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’m on the mend now and looking forward to competing.
That was a scary time my friend. Glad to see you coming back though. i know it was a rough battle.
Best of luck to you (and everyone else of course)! Let the smoking begin!
Yes!! After seeing those beef ribs you did a few weeks ago, I could see those being done for this TD.

Robert

I don't know about that, Robert. I've seen the people on here in action and am fully aware of their abilities...:emoji_thumbsup:...and mine...🤣, but we'll see..
I hope so Charles. Please remember, a 14 year old won 2nd place in the Burger Brawl judge's voting. I know you have what it takes to put together a viable entry.

Robert

That's the hope Red. Are you not going to toss your hat into the ring into this one?

Robert

Lots going right now - holidays, helping my daughter move, vacation...and still trying to finish that dang RF smoker build! But I'm gonna see if I can work this in. Spare ribs are about my favorite thing to cook..followed closely by baby back ribs!

Red

Reactions: JLeonard
Bump, bump, bubbadump

Chris

Well ladies and gentlemen, the Memorial Day weekend is fast approaching. Time to start dialing in the final details of your TD entry with those ribs....which we know there will be a ton of cooked this weekend.

Robert

The Memorial Day weekend has officially begun....at least for some folks. I'm planning a couple racks tomorrow just for giggles but I can't enter the TD. Just gonna have some holiday fun. I'd imagine the entries will tart rolling in over the next few days.

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
Good morning everybody and happy Memorial Day!! While doing all your rib cooks today don't forget to add a little note with the code word "Ribs" on it and send to me via PM. This TD has the potential to be the best ever but we need your participation to make that happen.

Robert

Good morning everybody and happy Memorial Day!! While doing all your rib cooks today don't forget to add a little note with the code word "Ribs" on it and send to me via PM. This TD has the potential to be the best ever but we need your participation to make that happen.

Robert
One add to Roberts reminder. If you are planning on entering the rib TD. Please remember, do - not post your rib cook to the forum until after the judging is complete.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky