Bodacious Bones TD Addendun 2 (Please Read)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
When communicating with me in any way regarding the TD's, please oh PLEASE make sure to do it via PM (Discussion) versus Private Chat. I got a notification yesterday that somebody had sent me a message in Private Chat (not related to the TD in any way), which is the first time I've ever gotten the notification. Well, I went to read it and there were about a dozen messages in there there asking Q's about the Burger Brawl which I knew nothing about. No notification sent to me and the only way to see these is to go into the chat room, which I never do. My sincere apologies to everybody who sent the messages but the chat room just isn't for me and by not going there, the messages were never seen or replied to. Thankfully none were actual entries but without answering the Q's, I can't help but wonder who all chose not to participate due to the lack of communication. Additionally, PM's are so much easier to organize, archive, and keep up with. I can bookmark them all into a specific folder and see everything in one glance.

Thank you everybody and apologies again for not responding :emoji_disappointed:

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
So if I view your account(while on my laptop), it gives me the option to follow, ignore, start chat and start conversation. Am I missing the PM option somewhere?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky