BM S-5” Reverse flow offset smoker wanted

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Smokey0902

Original poster
Aug 4, 2022
Hi

We are planning to open a smokehouse restuarant in London (small) and looking for a second hand BM S-5 Reverse flow offset smoker or something very similar. Does anyone have one for sale or know anyone that is looking to sell. Ideally would like it delivered but we can discuss logistics later.

Please reply on here.

Many thanks

Smokey 0902

Hello!

First off, welcome to SMF!

I wasn’t familiar with that particular smoker - I had to Google it! BBQ Mates is apparently a British pit maker?

I’m not sure how many forum members we have in the UK. Hopefully someone from your side of the pond will respond with the help you need. In the U.S., there are always used smokers for sale that are similar to what you’re looking for…but I don’t imagine that helps you much over there lol!

Good luck with your restaurant venture…and I hope you’re able to find the smoker that fits your needs! I also hope you‘ll post threads of your progress as you get up and running!

Red

It occurred to me that there is a group sub-forum for UK members. You might browse the membership of that group…or pose your question in that group sub-forum.

Here’s the link to the group:

Red

Reactions: tbern
Welcome to the forum from Minnesota! Hopefully you will find the smoker you are wanting and best of luck with your new restaurant!!

Hello!

First off, welcome to SMF!

I wasn’t familiar with that particular smoker - I had to Google it! BBQ Mates is apparently a British pit maker?

I’m not sure how many forum members we have in the UK. Hopefully someone from your side of the pond will respond with the help you need. In the U.S., there are always used smokers for sale that are similar to what you’re looking for…but I don’t imagine that helps you much over there lol!

Good luck with your restaurant venture…and I hope you’re able to find the smoker that fits your needs! I also hope you‘ll post threads of your progress as you get up and running!

Red
Hello there,

Many thanks for responding. I will give the UK forum a go, thanks for the tip!.

And I will hopefully keep you guys posted on the new venture.

regards,

Smokey0902

Reactions: seenred
Welcome to the forum from Minnesota! Hopefully you will find the smoker you are wanting and best of luck with your new restaurant!!
Thanks. I hope to keep you guys posted on the progress.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky