BLT Time!! (Last Round)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA

BLT Time!! (Last Round)

While I still had a few Fresh Maters Mrs Bear got at the Roadside stand down the road, I figured I’d make a few Sammies for a couple Bear Suppers.

So I started with a “BLT Club”, which you will see below has 3 slices of Italian Bread Toast, some Miracle Whip, a bunch of Bacon, Some Fresh Mater Slices, and a little bit of Lettuce, because The "L" is in the Title.

Then the next night, I decided on getting rid of some leftover Small Hamburger Rolls, and calling them BLT Sliders. So I toasted a couple Rolls, added some Miracle Whip & some Lettuce. Then some Bacon & a Big Slice of Mater on Each of them, and close ‘em up.

MMMMMmmmmm……Delicious!!!

That’s it—I think these were my last BLTs of this season.

Thanks for Looking!

Bear

3 pieces of Toast, starting with a little Lettuce & some Bacon:
IMG_4079.jpg

Then a slice of Mater, & another slice of Toast & some more Lettuce & Bacon:
IMG_4080.jpg

Then another nice big slice of Fresh Mater:
IMG_4081.jpg

Then the "Lid" Top slice of Toast. Then press it down with my hand & slice it corner to corner:
IMG_4082.jpg

Here's my Favorite "Bear-View" of The Bear's Supper:
IMG_4083.jpg

Second Night Frying of the Bacon:
IMG_4084.jpg

The Toasting of the Burger Buns:
IMG_4085.jpg

Then some Miracle Whip (Mayo if you like it bland):
IMG_4086.jpg

A little Lettuce & some Bacon:
IMG_4087.jpg

A nice Slice of Mater on Each:
IMG_4088.jpg

Close 'em up for the Bear's Second night's Supper:
IMG_4089.jpg

Last edited:
Hard to beat a good BLT, looks great! Only thing I’d change is I’m a mayo guy :)

Oh man.... Now I'm hungry! BLT's are KING of all sandwees!

Yup... MW is too perhaps too sweet for me too. Haven't had it in years though. Might have to give it another try.

That club is screaming my name. Add a thin slice of smoked Swiss or Cheddar and I'd be in heaven.

Point for sure
Chris

looks good bear, yeah blt's are close to top of my favorite food's. they're hard to beat.

Looks good. QUESTION: Does the copper frying pan work as good as they claim on TV. I want to buy some of the copper stuff if is legit. Thanks

Thank You!!
We never had any expensive Frying Pans, but I can honestly say these Copper Pans are by far the Best Pans we've ever had, in over 50 years.

Bear

Reactions: Hawging It
Good lookin BLT . Had one Friday night , but I snuck some deli turkey on mine .
Gonna miss the home grown maters .

Hard to beat a good BLT, looks great! Only thing I’d change is I’m a mayo guy :)

Thank You Jcam!!
LOL---Bear Jr was the only one here who preferred Mayo.
Since he moved, if he wants to have Mayo when he eats here, he has to bring his own.

Bear

Oh man.... Now I'm hungry! BLT's are KING of all sandwees!

Yup... MW is too perhaps too sweet for me too. Haven't had it in years though. Might have to give it another try.

Thank You BEV!!!
It's a shame our Mater season is so short up here!!
I don't notice sweet in MW---More like Tangy.
But a Tangy taste is better than no taste at all.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That club is screaming my name. Add a thin slice of smoked Swiss or Cheddar and I'd be in heaven.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

looks good bear, yeah blt's are close to top of my favorite food's. they're hard to beat.

Thank You Jim!!
Wish our Mater season was longer up here!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Awesome sammie there Mr. bear be glad when them telemarketers stop so you can call my number.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Yeah-I'm about tired of those Telemarketers too!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

We have those pans and pots as well. They are impressive.

Yes, They are amazing!!

Bear

Good lookin BLT . Had one Friday night , but I snuck some deli turkey on mine .
Gonna miss the home grown maters .

Thank You Rich!!
That's OK to sneak some Turkey in---I like that Too!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky