• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Bloody Mary Chicken Wings .......Happy Preseason Saturday Fellas!

smokinvegasbaby

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 23, 2013
Happy Preseason Football Saturday!  You know I had to make myself some "off the hook-over-the-top-Chicken Wings!"  I think I out did myself with this wing recipe....... Bloody Mary Chicken Wings served with Savory Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce and a extra Spicy Bloody Mary (for the cook)......My wings were oven roasted but the taste like they were pan fried.....(thank you Lord for that) I will post the recipe on my blog in a couple of days.  Here's my "wings" view. Touchdown Chargers! crap they missed the extra point....

My platter of Bloody Mary Chicken Wings.....don't think I will share these with my neighbors!  I'm smoking pulled pork tomorrow I will share that instead...........................Go Chargers! 

My wings, carrots and a slice of lime.....I swear these wings taste just like a Bloody Mary with a bone in it lol....

My extra spicy Bloody Mary with a slice of lime (in the bottom of glass) and my veggies for the day!

Be Blessed and Stay Hungry ya'll.

Josie

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Another great wing innovation, Josie! Points.

Disco

bombdawgity

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 6, 2013
We are a wing family and I'll definitely be trying these. They look and sound delicious.
Thanks, now I'm starving.
Kyle

smokinvegasbaby

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 23, 2013
We are a wing family and I'll definitely be trying these. They look and sound delicious.
Thanks, now I'm starving.
Kyle
Ha-ha Kyle - so sorry you are now starving.  I just answered your email regarding my Bloody Mary Chicken Wings Recipe.  I was super busy these last couple of days but I will be posting it sometime today on my blog.......Stay hungry my friend!

Josie

floridasteve

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 16, 2014
Boy that links good! Never done wings, but I think that may change after seeing this! Can't wait to read the recipie :drool
:points:

Last edited:

smokinvegasbaby

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 23, 2013
Looks Fantastic Josie! Nice smoke!
thanks DS sorry the wings were NOT smoked.  It was to dang hot to be on the patio that day (109 degrees) so I cheated and cooked them in the oven..... please don't kick me out of the "smokers club".  I did smoke pulled pork this past weekend that should be enough to keep me in the "smokers club" lol.... checkout my pulled pork post in PORK.

Josie

worktogthr

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 3, 2013
Really great idea! Would make a great game day snack. Maybe even a new breakfast. People drink bloody Marys in the morning right? Haha

smokinvegasbaby

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 23, 2013
Really great idea! Would make a great game day snack. Maybe even a new breakfast. People drink bloody Marys in the morning right? Haha
I think that's a great idea.......Bloody Mary Chicken Wings, Eggs, a couple pieces of toast with an extra large Bloody Mary.......works for me!  The baby on your profile pic is absolutely adorable.

Be blessed and Stay hungry!

Josie

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
I will be trying them next week.

Last edited:

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Hey Josie!  

Oh My!!!! Those look and sound delicious!  I didn't see this thread til just now...sure glad Disco gave it a bump!

Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe...its definitely now on my "to do" list!    

Red

smokinvegasbaby

Master of the Pit
Joined Jul 23, 2013

Hey Josie!  

Oh My!!!! Those look and sound delicious!  I didn't see this thread til just now...sure glad Disco gave it a bump!

Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe...its definitely now on my "to do" list!    

Red
Hey Red.......You're welcome for the recipe.  I will be sharing lots more chicken wings recipes.  checkout the other two really good too!

Put them ALL on your "to do" list

Be Blessed,

Josie

driedstick

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2011
Dang it SVB That sure looks good, l will have to give them a try!! 

DS

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.