Blackstone Shrimp fried rice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 28, 2018
Green Bay, WI
I had intended to have some great pictures of my shrimp and egg fried rice cook I did on my Blackstone. I had the camera at the ready and was all ready to go. I started the cook and got so wound up in it that I never snapped a single photo. 😵‍💫 :emoji_dizzy_face: :emoji_laughing:

Better luck next time? 😂 Well, the rice turned out pretty good at least. :emoji_yum:

I got the shrimp from my sister who lives in Georgia, so tasty....

JC :emoji_cat:

I had intended to have some great pictures of my shrimp and egg fried rice cook I did on my Blackstone. I had the camera at the ready and was all ready to go. I started the cook and got so wound up in it that I never snapped a single photo. 😵‍💫 :emoji_dizzy_face: :emoji_laughing:

Better luck next time? 😂 Well, the rice turned out pretty good at least. :emoji_yum:

F36E4CEF-A328-4BA7-80E1-2A32B065AA56.png

BC8982E1-5AC3-45CB-B67A-BC06BD509413.png
I’m sure it came out great.

LOL! One think I have learned....Cooking on a griddle can go fast. Hard to keep up with everything AND take pics.

Jim

Yeah griddle cooks really go fast. I was done and had plates in my hand before I knew I started. I glanced down at the phone on my way by. :emoji_dizzy_face: 😂

Shrimp fried rice is one of my favorites. Would have liked to see it all dressed up, maybe next time. Still a great cook.

Reactions: JC in GB

Sounds great, but without pics...I don't know...🤣. I guess I'll just have to use my imagination...

Sounds great, but without pics...I don't know...🤣. I guess I'll just have to use my imagination...
No doubt, no pics didn't happen! Lol
Unless cartoon characters count... guess I'll use my imagination too ! Lol

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky