Black Garlic Chipotle Braised Short Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Five star fine dining!! Love the truffle in your mash. I used white truffle in my mashed and purées often. Love the taste. Also love the use of the hen in the woods shrooms. I need to explore black garlic. Just fantastic man!!

Reactions: bauchjw
Beautiful plate of food Jed!

Ryan
Thank you Ryan! Good belly warmer when the wind is howling, but compared to where you are I’m being a wimp!!!
This is just stunning. It should be in a museum!
🤣Thank you Sven! Really happy with how it came out!
That looks amazing !!
Thank you Jax! I appreciate your time!
that is one awesome looking meal!!
Thank you! I really appreciate the compliment!

Fantastic looking cook, Jed!
Thank you Doug! I I really appreciate your time and compliment!
That is a fine looking meal, well done!

Dave
Thank you Dave! I truest appreciate it!
Wow! My kinda meal there Jed! Looks like a trip to flavortown! Big Like!
Thank you Sir! Yes, a lot of flavor and I was really happy with the result! Someday when life slows down, I’ll be looking forward to trying those amazing sausages you do! I appreciate your time!
Dang Jed… that is beyond phenomenal my friend! Being a garlic fan, I’m very intrigued by the black garlic!

BTW, those last two pics are magazine cover awesomeness!
Thank you Robert! I really appreciate it! Black garlic is strange, the sweetness is surprising and a lot more mellow on the garlic, but still a great addition. Definitely a unique flavor! The pictures, auto focus and low angle! Nothing fancy🤣

I appreciate your time brother!

Five star fine dining!! Love the truffle in your mash. I used white truffle in my mashed and purées often. Love the taste. Also love the use of the hen in the woods shrooms. I need to explore black garlic. Just fantastic man!!
Thank you Jeff! I really appreciate it! The black garlic is fun and a nice unique flavor. I was surprised at how sweet it was on my first run. Nice mellow garlic flavor so it requires a lot more than what I’m used to. So far the Chipotle has been my favorite to balance and enhance.
YOOOOOO....wowie! That looks awesome! Nice work!
Thank you Hef! It was pretty incredible!

Reactions: jcam222
Wow Jed. Smoke or not that looks awesome. I tried truffle in my cauliflower mash with both white and black oil. Not a fan. Might of been the oil I got.
Try truffle salt. I only use truffle oil in bread because to me its hard to get the balance right. Can be overwhelming. But I go through a good bit of the salt. I like the Tartuflanghe white Truffle salt. Amazing in mushroom risotto or a little on fries or popcorn.

Try truffle salt. I only use truffle oil in bread because to me its hard to get the balance right. Can be overwhelming. But I go through a good bit of the salt. I like the Tartuflanghe white Truffle salt. Amazing in mushroom risotto or a little on fries or popcorn.
I’ll have to try some of the salt. I do use truffle oil in my cauliflower / turnip mash.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky