Black Friday Sales - post them here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mfreel

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 4, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
I've seen one announcement already that Bass Pro is selling the MES 30 for $179.  

Personally, I'm looking for a gen 1 MES 40 to go on sale somewhere.

I thought this would be a good place to post announcements of your Black Friday finds or any other sales for MES 30s and 40s.

Help a guy out.

I got a Black Friday sale paper a few days ago from Tractor Supply and they had the MES 30 listed for $129, that was the all black unit, no glass door.  That's the best price I've seen so far.

I just purchased a MES 30 W/glass door @ Bass Pro Shop for 199.95 Black Friday sale started @ 5:00am

Just picked up the MES 30" at TS for $129.

Conditioning now and trying out a pork butt tomorrow.

Lowes has the MES 30 20070312 for $249. I wasn't sure I wanted the 40 at Academy. This one has the front drip pan, meat probe, side vent. 1200 watts. I don't know if this is a great deal, I have a lot to learn.

Jim

Guys, I'm sorry I didn't join earlier.  I actually read a lot on this site before purchasing my first MES 40.  I got the older model with the controls on top and in the back.

I bought one at Academy for $349 and then when I got home, I looked at their website to get a link to show my mom what I'd bought (she wants a new smoker, too), and saw them for $199.

So, I bought one from their website for $199 and will return the one I bought in the store when the one from the website gets here.  Seems like $199 for a MES 40 with the remote, vent on top, controls in the back, glass front door, was a steal so I went for it.

I just checked their site to see if it was still on sale and it's back to $349.

Sorry guys...

Amazon has the "Gen 1" MES 40 on for $299, with free shipping. 

They've also got the same thing from "Amazon Warehouse Deals" for $252 and up. Appears to be damaged boxes and/or repackaged.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0048HU34Y/?tag=smokingmeatforums-20

"You pays your money and you takes your chances." In my experience, Amazon is really good on returns. 
icon_razz.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky