Biscuits and gravy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Brokenhandle

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 9, 2019
Nw Iowa
My wife decided this morning she wanted biscuits and gravy so that's what she made. Fried up some homemade sausage, the seasoning mix is dakota sausage from Owen's BBQ, it's some good sausage.

20200516_211439.jpg

The gravy mix

20200517_124316.jpg

Biscuits all done, these turned out awesome! She was pleased, flakiest ones she's made

20200517_111154.jpg

And the best part...my plate!

20200517_124836.jpg

These turned out amazing as they always do. My wife is her own worst critic!

Thanks for looking
Ryan

I love that rib sticking breakfast or for any time of the day!

I love that rib sticking breakfast or for any time of the day!
It is good anytime of the day! Too bad it's so filling...can't eat much before being full and needing a nap. Thanks for the like, it's appreciated, even tho all the credit goes to my wife!

Ryan

Looks great! Biscuits and gravy is a classic.
Thank you! Even better when cooked over a campfire when camping but still good inside also. And thanks for the like.

Ryan

Must be something about women Ryan, my wife loves biscuits and gravy too, would order them whenever we went out to breakfast. Now that restaurants are a thing of the past and we're staying home she said if I really loved her I'd make biscuits and gravy for her. I'm a bacon & eggs, steak & eggs, omelet, French toast kind of guy, never made biscuits and gravy in my life. I told her if she loved biscuits and gravy that much she could learn how to make them for herself. She don't much like to cook, she'll be just as happy with a omelet. RAY

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I'm with you Ray, I like the others better but we don't have biscuits and gravy often so it was a nice change. First time my wife made biscuits we could have played hockey with them, but she has it down now! Just like with your buns, don't overwork the dough. Heck I never made hamburger buns before until yesterday. I have faith in you...you could do it. And thanks for the like, it's appreciated!

Ryan

Sadly enough I can't eat like I used to...well I can I got smart enough not to! Now if there was time for a nap then bring me another plate lol!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky