Bird is the word.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes! Love wings, and Kettlemaster Chris does'em good every time. :emoji_thumbsup:
Appreciate it Moto and for the like, but I have to bow to chopsaw chopsaw for the title of Kettle Master. He's way more advanced then I am.
Your wings look great Chris but somehow I'll never view chicken the same after seeing that video. As with Ray, I'm not a fan of the song but that guy is a lunatic!!

Robert
Thank you kindly Robert for the compliment and for the like. Totally agree, that guy is loony tunes, but he does add to the song.

Chris

Appreciate it John and for the like. The song came out when I was three. I heard it a few times on the radio when I was in early teens. Then it disappeared until Family Guy brought it back to life.
Chris

Age didn't hurt this song!!
We didn't like it when it was current !!

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: bigfurmn
Age didn't hurt this song!!
We didn't like it when it was current !!

Bear
Yeah I guess every decade had it's gimmicky songs. Alley oop, Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini etc etc. They're fun to listen to every now and again.

Chris

Reactions: chopsaw
Yeah I guess every decade had it's gimmicky songs. Alley oop, Itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini etc etc. They're fun to listen to every now and again.

Chris

Exactly !!
A lot of songs in my day had stories that went with them.
Check out "Laurie" if you never heard it. Listen to the sad story.

Bear

Last edited:
Your wings look awesome! And that song cracked me up! But will have to admit...I've never seen yankee2bbq yankee2bbq so quiet! Lol!

Ryan

Just saw the curley shuffle. LOL . I need to get a rubber chicken so I can make some soup . Gonna be cold Thursday .

Reactions: gmc2003
Those look great Chris, I have to do buffalo drums on the vortex soon. Funny but drum sticks are cheaper than wings now. Restaurant depot had drums on sale for $.39/lb but had to buy 40lbs.

Honestly I find that dance move pretty cool, reminds me of the Chuck Berry duck walk a bit. I grew up with my old man's Motown and Doo Wop 45s and lots of that scat type stuff. Loved it.

Your wings look awesome! And that song cracked me up! But will have to admit...I've never seen yankee2bbq yankee2bbq so quiet! Lol!

Ryan
Ryan thanks for the like and compliment. Don't worry about Justin. He's just playing shy.
Those look great Chris, I have to do buffalo drums on the vortex soon. Funny but drum sticks are cheaper than wings now. Restaurant depot had drums on sale for $.39/lb but had to buy 40lbs.
Appreciate it Cliff and for the like. I know, these were double the price of legs and thighs, but they were screaming buy me!!!
Honestly I find that dance move pretty cool, reminds me of the Chuck Berry duck walk a bit. I grew up with my old man's Motown and Doo Wop 45s and lots of that scat type stuff. Loved it.

Totally agree Zwiller, I like the song it's funny, but the dance that guy does just says Bird is the Word. Especially toward the end when he's going around in circles.

I like these videos also: At 4:29 check it out. That's gotta HURT.

Chris

Last edited:
Some great looking wings Chris! Franks and butter is a classic!!

And just when that song dropped out from my memory, you post that video.

When I was in school, our local news station had the Snowbird and would play that song while they showed the school cancellations….you would hear that song about 5 times watching and hoping they changed your school from a 2HR delay to Closed.

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky