BIL brought Beans/ so I made Ribs and Biscuits

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Most excellent cook David. The ribs look fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looked like a fine feast to me! Beans and onions...who wouldn't love that! Even better the next day lol! Good for you to pull it all together!

Ryan

Thanks Ryan for the like and the comment
I love onions on/in lots of things. and always better the next day.

David

Reactions: Brokenhandle
you're sure right that beans need onions! And the ribs looked great.
But did you have mashed potato leftovers lying around? The only Bonita's recipe I could find needed real mashed potatoes...not sure if your mixing picture was showing that? Did you have a recipe based on instant mashed potato mix?

Reactions: DRKsmoking
you're sure right that beans need onions! And the ribs looked great.
But did you have mashed potato leftovers lying around? The only Bonita's recipe I could find needed real mashed potatoes...not sure if your mixing picture was showing that? Did you have a recipe based on instant mashed potato mix?

Thanks bill for the comment

I love my onions on/in almost everything

Yes I always have mashed potatoes left overs. i also love doing many things with potatoes
No I used real mashed
8 - Copy.JPG

It was hard to see as I took the picture after the milk was in
But no real mashed . Only thing I did wrong is my butter was not cold enough, next time

DSC_5358.JPG

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky