big block trial!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tls5150

Original poster
Feb 10, 2007
Illinois
Well I tested the GOSM Big Block Sunday. Did four 5lb. chickens 2 with a rub and 2 beer can.. Must say they were great, and the smoker is AWESOME.. Once I got the temp where I wanted, it never moved until I opened the door. Its everything that I had been told... Easy clean up, and I had all kinds of space left with the 4 chickens in there... Next up 2 briskets..
I highly recommend the Big Block!!

tls5150 -

Glad you enjoyed your new smoker but ... where's the pictures?

PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Well I answered my own question when looking through some old posts I found a lengthy discussion on where to get a Big Block. I am still going to finish my homemade smoker, but I think from all I have read I am going to get the BB. I don't know if the Sportsman's Warehouse carries them, but a new store recently opened in my area, and the kid's gave me $175.00 in gift cards from there soooooo. Anyway, I'll know I can get one through Home Depot, Amazon.com or the other site I cannot remember the name of right now.
icon_smile.gif

JB

Another satifised customer!!
icon_cool.gif
Glad you like it....Enjoy

Hi JBee-Smokin, if you can't get it locally you can get it from the Smoking Meat Store found right on this site. Good luck and let us know when you get your smoker.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky