• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

big block trial!!

tls5150

Joined Feb 10, 2007
Well I tested the GOSM Big Block Sunday. Did four 5lb. chickens 2 with a rub and 2 beer can.. Must say they were great, and the smoker is AWESOME.. Once I got the temp where I wanted, it never moved until I opened the door. Its everything that I had been told... Easy clean up, and I had all kinds of space left with the 4 chickens in there... Next up 2 briskets..
I highly recommend the Big Block!!

vulcan75001

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 27, 2006
Tim..
Glad ya liked it... they are great....have thoroughly enjoyed mine...

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
I'm glad you are happy with your decision. The big block is definately a useful tool in the smoking world.

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
Glad to hear!! Any pics??

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

jbee-smokin

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 25, 2007
Hey tls5150,

Can you tell me where you purchased your smoker, and about what it cost? Thanks

JB

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
tls5150 -

Glad you enjoyed your new smoker but ... where's the pictures?

jbee-smokin

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 25, 2007
Well I answered my own question when looking through some old posts I found a lengthy discussion on where to get a Big Block. I am still going to finish my homemade smoker, but I think from all I have read I am going to get the BB. I don't know if the Sportsman's Warehouse carries them, but a new store recently opened in my area, and the kid's gave me $175.00 in gift cards from there soooooo. Anyway, I'll know I can get one through Home Depot, Amazon.com or the other site I cannot remember the name of right now.

JB

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Another satifised customer!!
Glad you like it....Enjoy

Hi JBee-Smokin, if you can't get it locally you can get it from the Smoking Meat Store found right on this site. Good luck and let us know when you get your smoker.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Awesome nothing like a great day of meat smoking. Good to hear that it turned out great

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.