Big Beautiful Beef

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks fantastic! I would be stuffed as well! Wife just made brussel sprouts last night...with onions in it, in a heavy cream sauce and topped with French's crispy fried onions, maybe not healthy but was good.

Look forward to your other cooks of gifts!

Ryan
Sorry for the late response. But thank you Ryan! I even thew in the flip flop foot shot too surprised you didn't notice lol

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
Congrats on a well deserved ride! You nailed it, showing great skill and respect with a Very generous gift from a great friend! Points!
Thanks Jed! Was hoping to do the beef some justice after such a generous gift. Sorry for the late response.

Reactions: bauchjw
Talk about beef overload John, the ribs and burnt ends look absolutely delicious! I’d be stuffed as well, but having the veggies on the plate just lets ya feel a bit less guilty. You done Robert proud!
Thanks Joe! Yeah got to add the veggies so you dont feel bad eating all that rich beef!

Sorry for the late response. But thank you Ryan! I even thew in the flip flop foot shot too surprised you didn't notice lol
I didn't see it the first time! Was even gonna give you crap about no flip flops lol! Too caught up with the beef!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky