Big Bad Barrel

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JamesT

Original poster
Mar 5, 2019
Search the forum, but didn't find any discussions. Wondering if anyone have experience with this product and can share their thoughts. Seems to have a lot of bells and whistles, portable and has many functions. I was wondering how it would do as a smoker.
EasyGO EGP-FIRE-017 Big Bad Barrel

Cracks me up that they cite using it as a table as one of the 5 multi uses:

"Multi-Function - Our 5 in 1 Barrel gives much more than meets the eye! It can be used as a table to set down any item, an independent fire pit for winter, a BBQ pit with an adjustable cooking rack to manage the desired cooking temperature for meat or pizza, adjustable barrel height for child safety, and the option to hang your meat as the perfect grill smoker."

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky