Best Sub$320 Vacuum Sealer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats good choice

Sounds like you are on your way to a new one. Others looking at the thread can check the gaskets. They can be replaced for cheap and fix some issue. I have a nearly 20-year old food saver that stoped sealing. New gaskets and works good as new.

I tried looking at checking my seals and the seems the foam oval seal is not replaceable on my unit? And this foam seal is the one that is deformed.

I tried looking at checking my seals and the seems the foam oval seal is not replaceable on my unit? And this foam seal is the one that is deformed.
Gotcha -mine easily pop out. Maybe they figured that they could make more money by making it impossible to replace the seals lol.

Mine just crapped the bed and I’m in for a new and better vac sealer too.

I had a foodsaver v3240 that I loved for almost 8 yrs (best I can remember). I use it all the time. making our own pork & beef sausage, cutting ribeyes from the whole loin, cutting our own boneless chops from the pork loins, beef jerky, lots of smoked jerky & fish, fresh fish & leftovers, etc…..

I’m lost without a vac sealer!

I’ll look at the vac master 360. Never heard of it before today. Can someone point me towards the lady with the discount code if there is one. I don’t recognize the name.

I’m also checking out avidarmor a420 unit. Gets good reviews.

I won’t go back to foodsaver just because they don’t sell replacement gaskets or seals. They referred me to Amazon to buy the kit. I did and still didn’t work. The foam seals from Amazon weren’t the right thickness.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Lisa is her name. Here is a link to her postings:

Reactions: slapaho_injun
I LOVE the Vacmaster I bought from lisa b lisa b
This 360 is a diff world! Even came with 2nd set of foam seals!

True it is large but that is just fine for me. Also the discount we get on our bags does not apply to a new machine(sorry for the bad news).

Reactions: lisa b
The only thing I have trouble with is the size. I didn't pay attention to the measurements, and it takes up a good bit of real estate on my small kitchen counter. I keep it in the closet when not in use... my little game saver fit in a cabinet over the sink. Other than that it's a good unit with the option to use much bigger bags. I think it's 15 or 16 inches...my CRS is in full swing right now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky