Best Pellet brand for smoking?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
But if the wood is 100% of what they say it is on the bag, well then the bag won't say blend.
This statement by you is what I was addressing before. The Competition Blend (MHC) is 100% Maple/Hickory/Cherry which in my mind makes it 100% of what they say it is. There is no other wood in there, so for me it is exactly 100% of what they say it is and yes, it is a blend. It will be counter productive to continue with this discussion and we shall agree to disagree on the semantics. I wish you well on all your future cooks regardless of which wood product you use. Peace. :emoji_sunglasses:

This statement by you is what I was addressing before. The Competition Blend (MHC) is 100% Maple/Hickory/Cherry which in my mind makes it 100% of what they say it is. There is no other wood in there, so for me it is exactly 100% of what they say it is and yes, it is a blend. It will be counter productive to continue with this discussion and we shall agree to disagree on the semantics. I wish you well on all your future cooks regardless of which wood product you use. Peace. :emoji_sunglasses:

And I wish you well too.

But I have always been taught that a "mix" or a "blend" by definition, cannot be 100% of anything, or else it wouldn't be a mix or a blend.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky